If you are missing any teeth, it would be wise to choose a tooth replacement as soon as possible. Missing teeth have been linked to an increase in tooth decay and can destabilize the gums in the area, knocking other teeth out of their positions.
Deliver your dental comeback with dentures. Here are some guidelines and benefits to consider:
– Dentures can improve speaking, chewing, and eating skills that have become lost or impaired due to tooth loss.
– Dentures restore your full smile, which will make social settings and your work environment more successful, as well as boost your self-esteem and work to promote a positive self-image.
– Missing teeth can age your face and make it look weaker, often due to a collapsed facial structure. Dentures can fill out your jaw and restore your facial structure.
– Dentures can be easily removed and upgraded or replaced as necessary.
– Dentures can be crafted to fill in gaps and spaces left behind by missing teeth. If left unchecked, these voids would be able to cause nearby teeth to shift as well as increase your risk for tooth decay and gum disease.
– Dentures are designed to replace a single tooth or a few at a time, called partial dentures, or even entire rows of teeth, called complete dentures.
– Dentures are easy to clean because of an easy to remove process that allows for stress-free soaking every night.
If you are ready to take the next step to achieve a glorious smile with dentures, set an appointment with Bradley L. Dyer DDS PC at our dentist office in Sevierville, Tennessee. We can easily be reached at 865-453-2731. Dr. Bradley Dyer and the rest of our team look forward to taking your smile into the future with a custom set of dentures!